ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Kipman" <akip...@microsoft.com>
Subject In case you haven't seen this yet
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2003 05:26:19 GMT
Hello everyone,

At the risk of reliving a very painful subject, I wanted to point the
community to the published "chapter 2" of Brent Rectors book entitled
Introducing Longhorn for Developers.  The link is here:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/Longhorn/understanding/books/rector/default.as
px?pull=/library/en-us/dnintlong/html/longhornch02.asp#longhornch02_topi
c1

You will note Brent re-wrote the entire section about "Why not
Ant/NAnt", and what you see on this link is what you will see printed on
the book when it hits your local bookstore.  In other words what was
printed in the PDC copy of the book will no longer be printed.  I hope
you find the current text to be more precise and especially less
adversarial.

Just thought you should know,
   Alex Kipman (AKipman@microsoft.com)
   Program Manager