ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Kipman" <akip...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: MSBuild vs Ant
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2003 07:07:50 GMT
http://msdn.microsoft.com/events/pdc/agendaandsessions/sessions/default.
aspx contains all the sessions for PDC.  If you search for TLS347 you'll
get our PDC session.  You'll find the deck we presented as well as a zip
file called TLS347.zip.  That file contains some of our documentation,
some samples and a walkthrough.  Should be a good starting point.  After
you take a peak at that you guys can ask more specific questions.

Let me know if you have any other questions and THANK YOU for the warm
welcome.

Alex Kipman (AKipman@microsoft.com)
Program Manager
MSBuild Team

rights.

-----Original Message-----
From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 10:12 PM
To: Ant Developers List
Subject: Re: MSBuild vs Ant

On Thu, 6 Nov 2003 12:25 pm, Alex Kipman wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> My name is Alex Kipman (AKipman@microsoft.com), and I'm the Program
> Manager for MSBuild <ducks for cover>.

Hi Alex and thanks. I certainly welcome you to the list as I'm sure
everyone
else will.

I think most of us are very interested to understand MSBuild and how it
compares with Ant/Nant. What you have done in the same way and what you
have
chosen to do differently. Are there any documentation links you can
provide?

Conor