ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jim Fuller" <jim.ful...@stuartlawrence.com>
Subject RE: Namespace support in ant 1.6
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2003 17:25:31 GMT

>I know that these shortcommings would be mitigated by using NameSpaces,
>but yet
>I still want to be able to lump all my antlibs into the default
>namespace and
>use them without namespace stuff.

which is why I suggested having an ant processor switch stating

a) if namespace processing is on
b) another switch that states to handle antlib in default namespace, or have some convention

ta, Jim Fuller
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient
please contact the sender immediately. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other
use of this communication is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Stuart Lawrence Marketing
Communications Limited reserves the right to monitor and intercept communications for unlawful
business purposes.

This also confirms that this message has been swept for viruses, although Stuart Lawrence
Marketing Communications Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting
directly or indirectly from the use of this email or contents.