ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeremy Nix" <Jeremy....@sfsltd.com>
Subject Including empty directories in a WAR task
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:01:59 GMT
I'm having troubles figuring out how to include empty directories in the
WAR task (and others for that matter).  I liked the functionality that
DirSet provides, but this task is not supported as a subtask to WAR, so
I'm guessing that I'm left with FileSet, and I have been unable to
figure out how to include empty directories with FileSet.

I've asked this question in the users list, and nobody has a clue, so I
thought somewhere here might know.  Any workaround would be appreciated.

Thanks