ant-dev mailing list archives

From Edson Alves Pereira <eapere...@panamericano.com.br>
Subject problems with <jspc> tag - ant-1.6beta2
Date Mon, 17 Nov 2003 14:56:40 GMT
	Hello folks, i having some problems with jspc tag. I trying to solve
or to known with is wrong here, but in my terminal i got this exception:

     [jspc] Compiling 3 source filesD:\tmp\classes-jsp\org\apache\jsp
  [jasperc] java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 9
  [jasperc]     at org.apache.jasper.JspC.locateUriRoot(JspC.java:628)
  [jasperc]     at org.apache.jasper.JspC.execute(JspC.java:759)
  [jasperc]     at org.apache.jasper.JspC.main(JspC.java:823)
  [jasperc] Exception in thread "main"

	And when I try to find these lines in JspC.java they are completely
different, for instance, JspC.java has a limit of 658 lines and we can see
above line 823, i ensure that i really using the version and binaries
compiled right.
Could someone point me the clues?

	Regards,
	Edson