ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Lenz <cml...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Property resolution in a task
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2003 14:22:17 GMT
Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Ok, that comes from a guy who works more on DOM-Nodes than me (=nothing) :-)
>
> Should we add that to Project class? (If we are allowed to do that)

I don't think there's a need to add this to the Ant core. It's not hard
to implement (if one is familiar with the DOM ;-) ), and I can't think
of many use cases for this functionality. If neither the Ant core nor a
builtin Task requires this functionality, it shouldn't go in. But that's
just my opinion, and I may very well be missing something ;-)

--
Christopher Lenz
/=/ cmlenz at gmx.de