ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com>
Subject Commandline arguments ignored w/ beta2
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:29:48 GMT
I have this weird situation with W2K and Ant 1.6 beta 2. I set the
environment with one script, and I get an any that ignores all commandline
parameters. I use another, and it works. Both scripts only set some
CLASSPATH and/or PATH variables, neither do anything (directly) with ant.

See this how "ant -version" tries to build...

F:\data\OSS>"F:\apps\javasoft\j2sdk1.4.2\bin\java.exe"  -classpath
"F:\Ant\bin\.
.\lib\ant-launcher.jar" "-Dant.home=F:\Ant\bin\.."
org.apache.tools.ant.launch.L
auncher  -lib
".;F:\data\OSS\krysalis-centipede2\build\ide\eclipse\" -version
Buildfile: build.xml
[...]

Nothing in the classpath ought have any ant classes, there really is nothing
obvious I can see.

Any thoughts on how I try to debug this? I'd file a bug report if I wasn't
so stunned that this is happening & clueless about how to describe how to
cause it.

regards

Adam
--