ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which version should the online manual be?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 08:21:24 GMT
On Wed, 1 Oct 2003, Antoine Lévy-Lambert <antoine@antbuild.com> wrote:

> Also I can write a Perl script to do the change in all html files
> under manual-1.6beta

Changing all files (the checked out manual is and should remain under
CVS control) just to change them back when you create the final
release sounds like a lot of hassle.

Can't we move that to an external stylesheet that gets included by all
pages so that we only need to modify the stylesheet to turn the
beta-warning on and off?

> find manual-1.6beta -name "*.html" | xargs perl -pi ...

find manual -name \*.html -print0 | xargs -0 perl -pi.bak ...

;-)

Stefan