ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need an <import> wizzard to proof-read Wiki
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 06:51:39 GMT
I believe "wizzard" is how Rincewind spells it 8-)

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:

> Two remarks and two questions:
>
> R1) Why specifying basedir="." when it's the default?

because I like to be explicit.

> R2) Since when can a project no longer have a name?

Ages.  I don't think name has ever been required.

> Q1) Should entries in the Wiki have something about the author?

You can do so, but you don't have to.

I view the pages as community owned and putting author tags in may
cause poeple to think the page was owned by somebody and they'd have
to ask before they could edit it.

> Q2) Any way to have a daily summary email sent out to the users list
>     with all new entries/edits pertaining to Ant?

I'm afraid there isn't.  You can subscribe to the RSS feed (at the
recentChanges page) that announces all changes to the Wiki - not too
many currently.

Stefan