ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject AW: Vote: <local> for 1.6
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 20:12:21 GMT
I am +1 on this.
The fact that some of the changes in the patches are not backward compatible
would be a problem for inclusion in ant 1.7

-----Ursprungliche Nachricht-----
Von: peter reilly []
Gesendet: Dienstag, 21. Oktober 2003 17:36
Betreff: Vote: <local> for 1.6

Hi all,

I would like to put the local property patch into ant 1.6.

Normally I would wait for 1.7 for this, but it has a big
and (I think) beneficial impact on <macrodef/>.

The changes to macrodef are not Backward Compatible
with the current implementation.

The <local> task declares properties that only exist
for the current scope, where scope is a target, or
a sequential (any taskcontainer) or a macro instance.

The patch is in

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message