ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Abey Mullassery" <>
Subject RE: New ANT Image Transformation Tasks
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:39:55 GMT

The xml snippet with the corrections for the "Image" external task is
included below
  1. The compatibility with only ANT 1.4 and above.
  2. The " Task" removed from the "Image Task" since it is used as an HTML
anchor name as well.

<subsection name="Image">
capability available in Java2D, Java Advanced Imaging, ImageIO, etc., as set
of nested elements.

(scale),&quot;overlay&quot; (one image on another), &quot;border&quot; (add
a border), &quot;text&quot; (text on image), &quot;crop&quot; (a sub-image
of a bigger image), &quot;rotate&quot;, &quot;grayscale&quot; (change a
color image to shades of gray).

Abey Mullassery