ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Abey Mullassery" <a...@mullassery.com>
Subject RE: contributing to the ant project
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 07:31:11 GMT

I have the Image task source code, documentation and the tests (build
script) at (http://www.mullassery.com/software/ANT/)

I had sent in the details to dev list already. One of the existing
committers who is responsible for the task (image) could review it. I am
contributing similar functionality for the Image Taglib
(http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/image-doc/intro.html) and
hence I will include more functionality (operations) as and when it is done
for both.

Would it be better to add it to the Bugzilla as an enhancement request too?

Thanks,

Abey Mullassery