ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Which version should the online manual be?
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 07:57:25 GMT
> > after clearly displaying that the beta manual is in fact beta (using
> > a background image reading BETA across the sheet, for example)...
>
> Something like
> <http://cvs.xemacs.org/viewcvs.cgi/XEmacs/xemacs/etc/xemacs-beta.xpm>?
> I like the idea.

I havenĀ“t seen any interesting on that page.

> I haven't linked the manual from the site yet as I don't feel up to
> that task (manipulating graphics, that is).
>
> Stefan

I did a little try.
How about that?

Beta-Manual.zip contains a gif with text "Beta-Version" and a modified
cover.html. Modification is done on the <body> tag:
-<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
+<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF"
style="background-image:url(../images/Beta-Version.gif)">

If that is appropriate I can start writing a target for modifying the html
sources.

Jan