ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <>
Subject Usage of deprecated methods in 1.6 CORE
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:14:06 GMT
Hi all,

Taking a look around the code, I just notice that in several (many)
in the CORE code we are still calling deprecated methods. That looks
quite cheeky to me ;-)

If we say that those methods should not be used, we should be the first
not using them. If it turns out that the only efficient or neat way to
write that code by using the deprecated method, them we should
our stand and un-deprecate it.

I have seen usage of deprecated stuff in (which seems to me
should be fixed)
and in (where the picture is much more murky). I am sure
there are more.

Jose Alberto

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: