ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: ant/src/etc/testcases/taskdefs/optional dotnet.xml
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:05:36 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On 24 Oct 2003, <stevel@apache.org> wrote:
>

>>  Needs testing on mono!
>

>     [junit] Testsuite: org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.DotnetTest
>     [junit] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 11,001 sec
>
>     [junit] Testcase: testCSC took 2,972 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testCSCintrinsicFileset took 1,71 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testCSCdll took 1,23 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testCscReferences took 2,4 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testILASM took 0,463 sec
>     [junit] 	Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] ilasm returned: 1
>     [junit] Testcase: testILDASM took 0,425 sec
>     [junit] 	Caused an ERROR
>     [junit] ilasm returned: 1

I guess there has to be an ilasm on the system,

[slo@chamonix bin]$ ilasm
?Mono ILasm compiler
ilasm [options] source-files
    --about            About the Mono ILasm compiler
    --version          Print the version number of the Mono ILasm compiler
    /out:file_name     Specifies output file.
    /exe               Compile to executable.
    /dll               Compile to library.
Options can be of the form -option or /option

well what do you know? there is. with the same name as ilasm.exe.

we could patch the search to look for ilasm.exe only.

>     [junit] Testcase: testILDASM_empty took 0,115 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testJsharp took 0,406 sec
>     [junit] Testcase: testResponseFile took 1,267 sec

this is the new addition, if this works thie key change went in OK.