ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: [ANTidote] possibly needs to be renamed!
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2003 20:47:32 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> Additionally: Renaming sounds like a "not too bad" idea, because I found
> (using Google) some virus detection programs called "Antidote"...
> Thoughts!?!

I never liked the name, it sounds like Ant is a disease that you need Antidote for :-)

Isn't there a special Latin term for the composite eye of an Ant? The GUI is an
Ant eye. We should figure out some cool Latin name for an Ant eye and name it that.

Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom
Purematrix, Inc.   # it gives its assimilated conformists. #         - Abbie Hoffman

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message