ant-dev mailing list archives

From Upayavira>
Subject Questions: A Cocoon Ant task
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:48:52 GMT
I am attempting to craft an Ant task for Apache Cocoon's command line

Cocoon's CLI can be configured with an XML xconf file. I want to move
this configuration information into the Ant build script itself.

Is there any way I can share the code to interpret this XML
configuration information between Cocoon and Ant? In Cocoon's CLI I use
a DOM to parse the XML, but in Ant I seem to have to create objects for
nested elements, and have Ant handle it using introspection.

Is there any other way, or do I just have to accept that I've got to
maintain two sets of code - one for use from the command line, and one
from Ant?

I hope I'm clear enough.

Thanks for any help.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: