ant-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <stev...@iseran.com>
Subject Re: Bug 23526: <touch> should support nested <filelist> elements
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 18:28:51 GMT
Matt Benson wrote:
> Has anyone had a look at this stuff?  It's a very
> minor change, but since it's an enhancement I'm
> guessing it's not going to make 1.6.  What will it
> take to get it added to the 1.7 tree (assuming it
> can't make 1.6)?

It'll go into 1.7, barring any objections from anyone. I know it is
irritating adding a new feature before 1.6 ships and not have it go in,
which is why I got in there first with my -nice option to Ant1.7a. Since
I've already had to postpone my own additions to the next version, I
dont feel bad about breaking the bad news to anyone else.

As to what it will take probably just reminders and reminders :)