ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject Re: failonerror; general solution
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:54:16 GMT
Hmm... I didn't know there was controversy! Does this fall into the 'Ant
is not a scripting language' category?

As a java developer, the try/catch seems more natural to me. I have
spent some time working in a CM team, and realize that not everyone has
a development background. The try/catch construct may not be familiar to
everyone. Personally, I don't think that an enhanced 'sequential' will
be an easier concept to grasp.

Dale