ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert Koberg" <...@koberg.com>
Subject RE: XML, XSL, and Ant
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:36:55 GMT
Hi,

I have not downloaded ANT's source, so I don't know how it works. But, does
it use XMLFilters for the transformation? If so, you can set the
EntityResolver there. Otherwise, I believe you would need to run the
Transformer resolved Sources through an XMLReader or XMLFilter that has an
EntityResolver set.

Best,
-Rob