ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <>
Subject Re: File Delimiter for Concat Task?
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:41:07 GMT
Hmm... using a replaceregex TokenFilter should have
worked, but it didn't.  I tried treating each file as
a single line of input but it still added the @ to the
end of each line when I used

<replaceregex pattern="(.*)"
              replace="\1@" flags="s" />

I am using the ORO matcher... is this a bug?

What about echo your @ to a file and use the new

--- Joe Parks <> wrote:
> I would like to add/find the ability to include a
> delimiter between concatenated text when using the
> <concat/> task.
> That is, for example, if I concatenate a bunch of
> SQL scripts into one file, I would like the ability
> to have an "@" symbol between each script.
> Does this functionality already exist in the
> <concat/> task (and I'm just missing it)?  Or, where
> is the best place to add it?
> Thanks,
> Joe
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: