ant-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Bridges <>
Subject bug 20721
Date Sat, 18 Oct 2003 23:10:19 GMT

Could someone take a look at bug 20721

The issue is adding a comment argument to the
vssCheckout task.  At work we use the vssCheckout
command, but we found it prompted the user to give a
comment.  We are currently maintaining our own branch
of the vssCheckout task with the comment option.

Ive posted the  to add the comment option with the bug
report, and Im just waiting for someone to commit it.

Im looking forward to upgrading to ant 1.6 when it is
out, and its a pain to have to maintain a seperate
version of this task.

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: