ant-dev mailing list archives

From peter reilly <peter.rei...@corvil.com>
Subject Re: failonerror; general solution
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 16:03:14 GMT
On Friday 03 October 2003 16:34, Dale Anson wrote:

> FYI, I'll be posting a new antelope distribution to sourceforge this
> weekend that has been updated for Ant 1.6.
>
> Dale

Hi, Dale,

Would you be able to put in an antlib descriptor
in the new antelope distribution.

make a file called antlib.xml in the
same directory as antelope.tasks (ise/antelope/tasks)
containing:
<antlib>
  <taskdef name="antcallback" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.AntCallBack"/>
  <taskdef name="antfetch" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.AntFetch"/>
  <taskdef name="assert" classname="ise.antelope.tasks.Assert"/>
... etc
</antlib>

Doing this means that if the antelope jar is in the core classpath
(in ${ant.home}/lib for example) one can use the namespace
short-cut to load them;

<project xmlns:antelope="antlib:ise.antelope.tasks">
  <antelope:try messageproperty="failed">
    <fail>This should fail</fail>
    <echo>This will not be reached</echo>
    <antelope:catch>