ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GUMP failure caused by ANT (Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis)
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:25:46 GMT
so far I haven't found anything too helpful while trying to debug the
situation, but ...

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> Dims says:
>
> one more data point (nagoya, jdk13, ant-nightly):
> "ant -f buildSamples.xml compile" (FAILS - compiles same build.xml
> many times)
> "ant -Dforeach.fork=true -f buildSamples.xml compile" (WORKS OK)

If I pass -Dforeach.fork=true inside the Gump build, things take a lot
longer but the build fails at the same point.

I'll try to get Gump into using 1.5.4 next, to see whether it really
is a problem with a recent change in Ant.

Stefan