ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GUMP failure caused by ANT (Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis)
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2003 07:49:52 GMT
On Mon, 08 Sep 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:

> FYI: a recent change (few weeks back?) is breaking Axis in its
> iterative build (uses a descendent of ant-contrib's foreach)

<javac> fails as it cannot find SOAPStruct and in fact a

find xml-axis -name \*SOAPStruct.class

comes up empty after a Gump failure on my machine.  Where is <javac>
supposed to find the class?

OK, I've found a SOAPStruct.java in interop3/groupE.

Which build file contains the foreach task?

Could it be that your compilation depends on the order of the files in
a fileset?  This may have changed, but then again we have never made
any guarantees about that, filesets are by definition not ordered at
all.

Stefan