ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GUMP failure caused by ANT (Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - Axis)
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:57:05 GMT
On Thu, 11 Sep 2003, Davanum Srinivas <dims@yahoo.com> wrote:

> In case you are not yet tired of this :)

should I?  8-)

> - Am using the same ant jars ("Ant version 1.6alpha compiled on
> September 6 2003") picked up from nightly build area fails on nagoya
> (SunOS) and works on win2k.

Just to be sure, do you really mean nagoya?  The nightly Gumps are
created on Sam's Linux box.  This one creates the nag mails.  nagoya
hasn't been running Gump for a few months now (waiting for an OS
update IIRC).

Maybe you should rather try a nightly build from cvs.apache.org (our
"official" nightlies, they are created by Sam during the Gump run).

I'm pretty sure that we've pinned down the problem and there shouldn't
be any OS dependency at al.

> - Checked in your suggested fix

Great.

Stefan