ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: things that break
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 07:22:21 GMT
On 23 Sep 2003, Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Sep 2003, Steve Loughran <steve_l@iseran.com> wrote:
>
>> The late fix to DotnetCompile doesnt seem to break C# apps.
>
> They've broken Mono:

Things go back to the point where we've been a few days ago (i.e. all
csc tests pass, the ilasm tests fail) if I change
includedefaultreferences to use "true" instead of "false".  We need to
adapt the documentation of this attribute and make clear that it now
only toggles the /nostdlib flag (and remove any reference to
mscore.dll).

Mono status:

testCSC
testCSCintrinsicFileset
testCSCdll
testCscReferences
testILDASM_empty
testJsharp

pass for a self-compiled Mono 0.26 on Linux and a fink installed Mono
0.23 on Mac OS X (one day I'll figure out how to compile Mono 0.26
without a JIT and can upgrade my Mac installation).

Stefan