ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: AW: Volunteering: ejclientjar task missing? I want to write it
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:48:35 GMT
Hi Per,

first thanks for having prepared a submission.

Second, we are planning to release 1.6 beta next week, so we are not keen on
taking on new stuff immediately. Now there should not be any problem to add
your task to 1.7. Maybe even to 1.6.1, but I am not sure whether the other
committers agree to the principle of adding new tasks in minor versions.

It is useful that you chime in on the dev list to push us to study and then
submit your patches. Do not be afraid of being noisy or pushy.

Antoine

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Per Olesen [mailto:polesen@nordija.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 26. September 2003 11:28
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: AW: Volunteering: ejclientjar task missing? I want to write
it

Hi,

> When you have something ready, a report in bugzilla with the new files
> attached to it as a tar or a tar.gz + a patch file made with cvs diff -u
> for changes to existing code is what we like. Please include documentation
> and test cases.

With the risk of upsetting some of you busy developers of ant, I ask to the
status of my submission of a new ejbclientjar task patch.

I'm new to submitting stuff to ant, so I'm not quite sure whats happens now.
I've submitted a patch in bugreport 23396, with tests, docs and stuff, but
is
there a proces where someone regularly looks at these new submissions and
determines if they go in or not?

Just wanted to know, if I should be doing something active from now on, or
just wait till some of you with commit-access have the time to look at it?

Regards, Per

--
Per Olesen @ Nordija A/S - www.nordija.com - main#: +45 70 20 25 10
email: polesen@nordija.com - cell#: +45 23 38 95 81