ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <>
Subject AW: AW: Probably a FAQ: how to contribute a task
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:07:19 GMT
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Miguel Griffa []
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 19:02
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: AW: Probably a FAQ: how to contribute a task

>The task would do a very simple still needed (in my company context, at
>least) function:
>replace a file or fileset with properties defined in the current run of

I am not sure whether this is not already covered somehow.
Can you explain exactly what you would like to do.
Also you should continue the discussion on the user list,, since this is not necessarily a request which
requires new development, but maybe just figuring out which existing
tasks/datatypes cover your needs.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message