ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject AW: AW: Probably a FAQ: how to contribute a task
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:07:19 GMT
-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Miguel Griffa [mailto:mgriffa@technisys.net]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. September 2003 19:02
An: Ant Developers List
Betreff: Re: AW: Probably a FAQ: how to contribute a task

>The task would do a very simple still needed (in my company context, at
>least) function:
>replace a file or fileset with properties defined in the current run of
ant.

I am not sure whether this is not already covered somehow.
Can you explain exactly what you would like to do.
Also you should continue the discussion on the user list,
mailto:user@ant.apache.org, since this is not necessarily a request which
requires new development, but maybe just figuring out which existing
tasks/datatypes cover your needs.

Antoine