ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Lévy-Lambert <anto...@antbuild.com>
Subject tests of ant.1.6beta
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 20:01:16 GMT
I have made a build on my PC with jdk 1.4.

The following tests are failing for me :

org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XalanLiaisonTest
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.XslpLiaisonTest

because they cannot find org/apache/xerces/framework/XMLParser

and

org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest

    [junit] Testcase:
testReferences(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):
    [junit] Testcase:
testReferenceAbuse(org.apache.tools.ant.types.AssertionsTest):

these 2 tests seem to fail because the corresponding build file should put
in the classpath of the forked java task the ant run time, and does not do
it.

I have also seen that there is no html documentation for assertions.

I would like to solve these issues one way or another before doing the
release.

Antoine