ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] optional task <propertyformatter>
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 14:57:31 GMT

I like that idea, but still think offering a simpler task that has some
predefined formats is a good thing. I can't count the times I got a sprintf
format wrong, or had to sit there and play a while till I got what I wanted.
Even after reading the docs for sprintf.

-- Larry

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message