ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Shatzer, Larry" <Larry.Shat...@Spirent.com>
Subject RE: antcall and build.xml being modified.
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 16:55:33 GMT

Let me clarify, the build script I posted was just to make it easier to show
what was happening. I had a build running in the background, while working
on a new change to allow something else, and saved the file, then the
antcall happened, and the change I had made was invalid XML, so it made Ant
die. But also, I agree, self modifying build files would be bad.

-- Larry