ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dominique Devienne <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/sele ctors ModifiedSelectorTest.java BaseSelectorTest.java
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2003 01:20:42 GMT
Why so many files modified? I thought that after Peter's modif to Ant Core,
as long as a selector is typedef'd, there's no need any more to hard code
stuff in SelectorContainer and AbstractFileSet??? Or maybe I misunderstood
something?

The old hard-coding of selectors must remain for BackCompat, but any new
selector would just magically work, as long as it implements FileSelector,
right?

Maybe I'm just off base though, so please enlighten me. Thanks, --DD

-----Original Message-----
From: jhm@apache.org [mailto:jhm@apache.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2003 11:36 AM
To: ant-cvs@apache.org
Subject: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors
ModifiedSelectorTest.java BaseSelectorTest.java

jhm         2003/09/13 09:35:52

  Modified:    .        WHATSNEW
               docs/manual/CoreTypes selectors-program.html selectors.html
               src/etc/testcases/types selectors.xml
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs Delete.java
                        MatchingTask.java
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types AbstractFileSet.java
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors
                        BaseSelectorContainer.java SelectorContainer.java
               src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors
                        BaseSelectorTest.java