ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Bui Dinh Chien" <Chie...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: Verify dev@ant.apache.org for dduncan@hexi.com
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 03:24:23 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: David Duncan [mailto:dduncan@aqua.hexi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 9:43 AM
To: dev@ant.apache.org
Subject: Verify dev@ant.apache.org for dduncan@hexi.com

Hi!

Your message has been received, but it hasn't been delivered to me yet.
Since I don't have any record of your sending me mail from this address
before, I need to verify that you're not a spammer. Please just hit
'Reply' and send this message back to me, and your previous message will
be delivered, as will all your future messages.

NOTE: If you didn't send me email before, DON'T reply to this message.
Forged spam emails are common and untraceable on the internet, so don't
panic.
Forgeries will automatically be deleted unless you validate them by
replying.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience -

David Duncan