ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Next tutorial and Task
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:57:01 GMT
> <which> might be a good name, as it ties in with
> <whichresource> (that
> isnt in the task index I see -oops).
>
> otherwise it is nice and sometimes useful -essentially an
> extension of
> 'available', no?

My main goal was writing a tutorial - and that task was created during that.
The main goal of the tutorial is explaining how to use filesets, paths and
getting/setting
properties from inside a task.

And I wanted to start at the beginning.

I think I will put my recent work (the tutorial) into CVS HEAD, so you can
see what I mean.
If its finish I put that into ANT_16_BRANCH as well.

I prefer <find>.  <search> was possible, but havenĀ“t thought of that :-)
<whichresource> ... I to have a look ...

Jan