ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: concat teardown failing
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:15:02 GMT
Yeah !!!!!

I have modified the FileUtils.readFully(Reader rdr, int bufferSize) so that
it closes the reader and all works.

Now the retest of ants whole test suite ... if there are no problems I will
commit that.

Ups - some other tests failed because of the closed reader. So I close the
reader in the ConcatFilterTest.
Yes, only the org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ReplaceTest.test9() fails (like
before).

Thanks Peter.

Jan