ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: concat teardown failing
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2003 12:02:59 GMT
I give up ...

Same on JDK 1.2.1 and 1.4.1.

- I tried changing Delete.DELETE_RETRY_SLEEP_MILLIS to 10000 (10 seconds)
  without success.
- closing the "in" reader of ConcatFilter would cause an error in
FilterReader.ready()
- setting the "in" to null would cause an NPE in BufferedReader (somewhere)
- the file which can´t be deleted is read and write enabled
- Peters patch has solved the problem with the append and prepend files
- the problem with the resulting file is still open but can´t be solved in
the same
  manner (I think)

More ideas?

Jan