ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/src/testcases/org/apache/tools/ant/filters Co ncatFilterTest.java
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 15:55:06 GMT
<concatfilter before="before.txt" after="after.txt"/>

will result in

TEXT-OF-BEFORE
TEXT-OF-FILE
TEXT-OF-AFTER

Ok - when writing that class I wasn´t very save in English ;-)
I can rename that
  before --> prepend
  after  --> append

But that´s the minor thing. More interesting for me was the
update from my notebook via mobile phone :-)

Jan