ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: cvs commit: ant/docs/manual tutorial-writing-tasks.html
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 09:37:56 GMT
Never thought about that.
I have bookmarked the manual index.html and if I have to know something
that is my first try.

And "Ant in Anger" and "Ant Task Guidelines" are not linked by the first
page of /docs ...
So the question is - will someone look at that place? (To be honest: I
havenĀ“t
realized the AiA and ATG for the last few months.)

Jan