ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject RE: Why the latest build requires explicit <taskdef> for <scriptd ef>
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 05:10:18 GMT
Optional and core tasks are available by standard.
Ant uses the org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/default.properties in
%ant.home%/lib/ant.jar for "taskdefing" these tasks.

You donĀ“t have to <taskdef> that task, because this task is defined
near line 196
  scriptdef=org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.script.ScriptDef

Jan