ant-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: antidote diff
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:18:05 GMT
I just committed a couple of fixes to bring proposal/xdocs back up to
speed.  Let me know if you encounter any issues running it.  Again, run
the "docs-from-scratch" target to get the full picture.  Also, you'll
need to bump up your memory allocation to get XDoclet happy.  I do this:

	setenv ANT_OPTS "-Xmx1000m"

you could probably get away with a smaller number, like 512.