ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin LaVergne <klaver...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Ant 1.6 - Exception while declaring <path>
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 19:44:24 GMT
Peter,

It took me a little while, but I figured it out. I had another <path>
declaration that was not in a target that depended on one that was in the
target. Because of this I was getting the error message whenever the
buildfile was loaded. I saw it several times because I had some <antcall>
tasks that loaded the buildfile each time it was executed.

Thank you for your time.

Kevin