ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin LaVergne <klaver...@comcast.net>
Subject Ant 1.6 - Exception while declaring <path>
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 16:39:52 GMT
Hi,

I am seeing the following message:

Caught exception (org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException) while expanding
jboss.classpath:
C:\views\klavergn_synergy_1.0\Public\${jboss.baseserver.dir}\lib not found.

In my buildfile, I am declaring a <path> element inside a target.  This
target is called (through "depends") from the "init" target.  I see this
same message several times before the target that actually declares the
<path> gets executed.  When the target does get executed, I see the following:

Overriding previous definition of reference to jboss.classpath

According to my understanding, the reference should not exist until the
target that declares the <path> is executed.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin LaVergne