ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <>
Subject Re: Antidote Reopener changes
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 05:55:08 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> > Antidote Reopener changed to use global PropertiesManager
> > (instead of writing its own Properties file).
> Hi Jack!
> I just wanted to apply your patch, but other then the first one I had
> problems with this one! CVS simply said, that the file contains no valid
> patch!

Oops, I forgot the -c , as in

     cvs diff -c

> The code looks good, thoug, and I think it'll do, waht it is meant to be

Oh, it does, at least, as far as I have tested it.

    2. Start antidote.
    3. Open a few files.
    4. Exit.
    5. Examine ~/ (unless you used the -p switch
to specify a props file, then examine that one.)
    6. Start antidote again.
    7. See what's on the reopen menu (and what order they are in).

Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom
Purematrix, Inc.   # it gives its assimilated conformists. #         - Abbie Hoffman

View raw message