ant-dev mailing list archives

From Dale Anson <dan...@germane-software.com>
Subject All those jars...!
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2003 21:18:26 GMT
I downloaded the binary Ant 1.6 alpha, from the 9/9/2003 nightly build.
The 'lib' directory has 30+ jars. I regularly use Ant from within jEdit.
Typically, I put a couple of soft link in my ${user.home}/.jedit/jars to
ant.jar and optional.jar, or on Windows, I copy ant.jar and optional.jar
into the ${user.home}/.jedit/jars directory. By doing so, jEdit loads
the ant jars with it's own class loader and makes the ant jars available
to plugins. Now that Ant 1.6 has a lot of jars, this isn't convenient to
do. Any suggestions on an easy way to get all those new ant jars into
the classpath in this situation?

Thanks,

Dale