ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Ant-antidote persistent properties
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 17:16:38 GMT
Here is a set of files I already sent to Christoph. I didn't want to clog the list, but then
I realized it might be part of the community's informal group review process, so belatedly
I am posting this to the list also:

======================

Hi Christoph --

This diff + the new files (see the package statements for their locations) implement a PropertiesManager
and incidentally add an arg parsing framework. Both frameworks are from my own open source
corpus.

   * The default properties file is {user.home}/apache.ant.antidote.persistent.properties
   * Using the new -p argument you can pass in a properties filename instead
   * If the properties file does not exist, it is created.

If you like it, I will convert the Reopener to use this instead of writing its own properties
file.

After that, I will begin a GUI interface to persistent properties.

--
Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom