ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: Antidote TODO (WAS:RE: antidote diff)
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2003 16:13:24 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> You ased me about the Preferences topic: It should fit into the current,
> in most places clean, small and fast, Antidote-code. Oh: And it should
> look similar to the rest of the application ;-). Just an opinion, but I
> think the MozillaFirebird option dialog is one of the nicest I have seen
> ;-).

Not familiar with that, but will try to take a look. There is a *possibility*
(not a certainty) that I will lose my high-speed connection in the near future,
which would make playing with Mozilla a little hard. We'll see what happens.

But ... Preferences and storing them via Properties I understand well. How
we handle the GUI side of that "remains to be seen". There is also the NetBeans
model of a giant Options tree.

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept
http://www.well.com/~jax #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness,