ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Woehr <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: antidote diff
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 15:48:11 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:

> I just committed a couple of fixes to bring proposal/xdocs back up to
> speed.  Let me know if you encounter any issues running it.  Again, run
> the "docs-from-scratch" target to get the full picture.  Also, you'll
> need to bump up your memory allocation to get XDoclet happy.  I do this:
>
>         setenv ANT_OPTS "-Xmx1000m"
>
> you could probably get away with a smaller number, like 512.

Hmm, I just updated my tree and ./build.sh yields the following:

[09:46:27 jax@snafu:/usr/local/src/apache/apache_src/ant]$ ./build.sh
... Bootstrapping Ant Distribution
... Compiling Ant Classes
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/AbstractFileSet.java:85: package org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector
does not exist
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.ModifiedSelector;
                                                             ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/SelectorContainer.java:59: package org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector
does not exist
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.ModifiedSelector;
                                                             ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/BaseSelectorContainer.java:63: package org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector
does not exist
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.ModifiedSelector;
                                                             ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/AbstractFileSet.java:689: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ModifiedSelector
location: class org.apache.tools.ant.types.AbstractFileSet
    public void addModified(ModifiedSelector selector) {
                            ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/SelectorContainer.java:215: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ModifiedSelector
location: interface org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.SelectorContainer
    void addModified(ModifiedSelector selector);
                     ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types/selectors/BaseSelectorContainer.java:337: cannot resolve
symbol
symbol  : class ModifiedSelector
location: class org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.BaseSelectorContainer
    public void addModified(ModifiedSelector selector) {
                            ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/MatchingTask.java:84: package org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector
does not exist
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.ModifiedSelector;
                                                             ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/MatchingTask.java:463: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ModifiedSelector
location: class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.MatchingTask
    public void addModified(ModifiedSelector selector) {
                            ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Delete.java:80: package org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector
does not exist
import org.apache.tools.ant.types.selectors.modifiedselector.ModifiedSelector;
                                                             ^
src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/Delete.java:452: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class ModifiedSelector
location: class org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Delete
    public void addModified(ModifiedSelector selector) {
                            ^
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -deprecation for details.
10 errors
... Failed compiling Ant classes !
Bootstrap FAILED

--
Jack J. Woehr            # "[F]ar in the empty sky a solitary esophagus slept
http://www.well.com/~jax #  upon motionless wing; everywhere brooded stillness,