ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: antidote diff
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2003 02:07:56 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms wrote:

> One thing that has been started, but has never finished is a Wizard for
> build-files! Would be nice if you could pick that task up!

Is there a spec or design for this?

> Another thing not implemented is support for "xml-import"

Can you explain xml-import, please?

> and automated
> code generation for antcall providing a preselection of targets
> available (in this or another build-file).

Interesting

> And so on... Probably you have suggestions to extend Antidote aswell!

I was thinking about DTD imports so optional tasks could describe themselves to Antidote
if the authors of the tasks chose to include a DTD for their tasks. Or is that already a feature
of Antidote?

> I'd be happy to discuss them here!

Thank you!

--
Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom