ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jack J. Woehr" <...@purematrix.com>
Subject Re: antidote diff
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:15:57 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> How would that work I anybody wanted to modify the GUI, say add a
> button or something.  Not using NetBeans, that is.

Well, that could be a pain. Not that you couldn't do it, and not that it would be even difficult

- but -

the NetBeans fanatic would have to clean up after the manual add. For the expert NB'er
a minute or two of work

Um, how many people are actively coding on the Antidote GUI anyway?

--
Jack J. Woehr      # You measure democracy by the freedom it
Senior Consultant  # gives its dissidents, not the freedom